12 May 2007

a week in the (so-called) life...!

Well, actually, I must confess that it has been a great life this week and accordingly I've been able to allot a disprortionate amount of time to knitting! Ribbing section of a sweater, two tank tops and other WIPs later, here is the progress report:

I kicked off the week in uncharateristically selfish fashion by starting on the He Gansey from the No Sheep book for DH:



... but then I got bored with the colour, which was DH's choice (sorry, DH, I should never have asked your preference...) so I turned my thoughts to the other items posted below... and to colour choices for the Bacardi cardigan from the same book for ME...



... which I will probably start on Monday or Tuesday after I have finished this little dress...



... and also this (which involves no little frogging of the way-too-large boxer shorts)...



Colour me (apart from the grey gansey yarn) obsessed!!! It has been a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing week (and I did even manage to fit in a few social events and a trip or two) - and I will have great difficulty going back to the office on Monday. But - I've got to pay for all this yarn somehow... ;-)