Finally this is done! (although it didn't take all that long... only a year and a half to use up the afghan kit
- measurement is 43" x 53" approx.
- yarn: Fleece Artist afghan kit plus other bits and bobs...quantity 1 kg approx.
- needles: 10 mm for knitting and 12 mm for binding off
- wrinkles: at first I forgot to bind off with larger needles. This led to a big pucker in the middle which made me sad. However, hopefully blocking will have done with that
- destination: draped over my couch
- time spent: 10 days approx.
04 March 2007
Authored by Kristina B at 9:08 PM