10 November 2007

yet another online survey

I located this on Auntie Curly's blog (and check out the Twister clock on her wish list!)

I really didn't need to come across this while procrastinating from (a) housework; and (b) getting back to sewing, which I am so bad at. But anyway... here goes (and even if you're not planning to do this, do scroll down to #78 and check out my new acquisition!!!):

(warning: if you want to try this, it is quite long. But feel free to lift - do drop me a line if you post it on your own blog!)

0. Your name?
Kristina

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
body

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
I'm too old for hoodies

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yep!

4.Do you plan outfits?
It depends on whether your definition of "planning" means "rifling through the clothes on the bedroom floor five minutes before you have to leave the house for work" or not.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Hyper and in the mood to procrastinaate.

6. What's the longest you've been with someone
4 1/2 years with JJ.

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
Is this some kind of trick "are you Murcan or Canajan" question?

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
You don't really want to know. I had just seen The Last King of Scotland.

9. What are your pets' names?
I only have plastic pets: Quack, Daisy and Bubbles.

10. What are you craving right now?
a Montreal-style bagel with peanut butter and bacon, but I'm too lazy to get off my butt and make one.

11. Do you floss?
What's that?

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
nightmares of coming home at least once a week while a kid at school and smelling maporizo (cabbage and rice) yet again. I do not eat cabbage by choice.

13. Do you go tanning?
No. I heard it's bad for you. The last time I went to a tanning bed I burned my breasts. I don't recommend tanning in a sun bed topless, that's for sure.

14. Who do you talk to most on instant messaging?
Don't do instant messaging. I'm too luddite for all that.

15. Would you dance to the taco song?
Probably, although I've never heard it.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I don't have enough fingers and toes to manage that.

what happened to 17? I skipped it while I was counting to 1000
heh heh heh

18. Where do you want to live?
In a one-level 6,000 sq ft. penthouse condo on the waterfront anywhere. This is why I'm still renting.

19. When did you graduate?
high school 1987 undergrad, 1991, Law school 1998

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
No. I don't travel in those circles.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
What's that?

22. What are you listening to right now?
Edmundo Ros and his Orchestra - VaVaBaBoom.

23. How many countries have you visited?
Six.

24. Are your parents strict?
They tended that way, yes.

25. Would you go sky diving?
Not even if you offered me a one-level 6,000 sq ft. penthouse condo on the waterfront anywhere I wanted.

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?"
See answer to #25, above.

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
On him, I wouldn't waste the energy that would take.

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Yes - a stained glass fuschia hanging star.

29. What is your house decorated as?
A cross between Augean stables and colourful wall hangings. Let's just say Martha had nothing to do with it.

30. Do you rent movies often?
No - watch them on the Movie Network.

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
I don't remember - I usually skipped math class. This is why I can't count to 1000.

32. What was your first car?
I've never had one.

33. What's your natural hair color?
Dark brown? from what I can recall, anyway.

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
Perhaps - but why would I want to?

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
JJ

36. Brown or white eggs?
Neither. I hate eggs.

37. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?

Australia and New Zealand.

38. Ever been on a train?

Yes.

39. Ever been in love?

I think so ;-).

40. Do you have a cell-phone?
No - lost it six months ago. Not in a rush to replace it.

41. Where do you work?

a legal research office.

42. Do you do your own laundry?

When I'm too lazy to schlep it to the Wash n' Fold, yes.

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
no idea

44. Who is your idol?
Jenny Dowde and Debbie New

45. Ever have cream puffs?

Love them!

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
no.

47. What was the last question you asked?
What's in the Loblaws flyer this week, JJ?

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Edmundo Ros and His Orchestra - Mambos and Sambas

49. Boys or Girls?

Neither.

50. What is your bus number for school?

I had to walk to school at least 10 kilometres each way in deep snowdrifts with the wind howling. Oh, I forgot... I don't have kids!!!

51. Is your hair curly?

grrr - yes.

52. Last time you cried?

Don't remember. Probably the last time I had my period because someone looked at me the wrong way.

53. Ever walked into a wall?

The question might sooner be "ever NOT walked into a wall"?

54. What do you want to be when you grow up?

An eccentric craft maven with unlimited money. I've got the first part down, anyway.

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?

No, and it doesn't sound attractive.

56. What's your favorite food?

potato chips. Any flavour but ketchup or dill pickle.

57. Favorite time of the year?

Summer.

58. Favorite color?
That's a hard one. Today... turquoise and lime green.

59. Where is your significant other?

Snoring in bed at 1:30 p.m. Lazy bugger.

60. Do you have any tattoos?
No - I used to have piercings but got rid of them a long time ago.

61. The next person you'll hold hands with… will it mean anything?

Why would you hold hands with someone if it didn't? I'm confused.

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?

No. It's one of my personal rules not to. No TV in the bedroom, ever.

63. Where was your default picture taken at?

My balcony.

64. What's the last movie you watched?
Something stupid. I don't remember. It was just last night. I was busy sewing.

65. Do you like your life right now?

pretty much.

66. Who's your number one fan?

You'd have to ask them!

67. What is your favorite animal?

plastic duckies

68. Do you have good vision?

Terrible. I have to wear glasses to turn off the alarm in the morning.

69. What's your favorite t.v. show?

Rick Mercer Report, This Hour has 22 Minutes, Law and Order Criminal Intent.

70. Can you hula hoop?

For about 10 seconds or so.

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?

Only if the cheater were me ;-)

72. Do you have a job?
Yep. I have to pay for my craft habits somehow!

73. Do you believe in God?

I'm in the "agnostic... but just in case" school of thought on that topic.

74. What are you wearing?
a Molson Dry T-shirt and shorts.

75. Who's your best friend?

I don't really have one. I have several good friends, though.

76. Have you ever crawled through a window?

yes - when I locked myself out of my apartment the day before my Civil Procedure exam that I hadn't studied for yet.

77. Can you handle the truth?

Oh yeah - my bigger problem is handling good news! I never believe it.

78. What was the most recent thing you bought?
This.

79. How often do you talk on the phone?
Almost never, unless I have to at work.

80. What color is your carpet?

one is burgundy/red and one is multicoloured rust tones and black. Both persian style.

81. Do you hate/dislike more than 3 people?

Dislike more than 3 - yes. Hate - no. Hatred takes up too much energy.

82. Do you like bowling?

Yes, although I haven't been for a long time.

83. Are you sarcastic?

NOOOOOO...

84. Have you ever slapped someone?

Yes, but not recently.

85. Do looks matter?

It depends on who I'm looking at!

86. Do you use chap stick?

I keep forgetting to.

87. Are you too forgiving?
No. I have a very, very long memory. It's a greek thing.

88. Do you own something from Hot Topic?

What is that? I guess not.

89. Do you own a gun?

No, and never will I own a gun either. And I don't think any of my friends do either.

90. Have you made a prank phone call?

Many times. We used to crank call 911 while at the Greek Church hall and ask for "Hooker Heaven" and things like that. Then the priest found out and the payphone mysteriously disappeared a few days later.

91. Have you ever been in a castle?

Not unless you count Boldt Castle in the 1000 Islands. And I don't.

92. Do you like your hair?

No. I loathe my hair.

93. Do you like yourself?

most of the time.

94. Are you emotional?

Not particularly.

95. Are you sick of doing this survey?

yup!

96. When was the last time you talked on aim?

Oh - so that's what A-I-M is!!!! never.

97.Did you meet anybody new today?

not yet. Still in the house.

98. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?

new socks from Sears.