21 January 2007

works in progress...

An update (for myself if no one else) on what I'm working on right now:

(a) Curve of Pursuit - log cabin style



This is my third attempt at using this huge lot of yarn I had bought originally for a Kaffe Fassett sweater many years ago and given up in complete disgust (with myself). I DETEST intarsia. I think all of the yarn will get used up this time! :-)

Yarn = Paton's decor. Needles = Addi Turbo (5mm - I'm trying to get this big enough to use as a bed cover)

(b) Diamonds geometric wall hanging



I am liking the way this is turning out, but the sewing is tedious.

... and a detail from the next row of diamonds...



(c) Glitzy scarf



Bernat eyelash yarn ... the colours do not look as "Hallowe'en" in non-digital land (not that Hallowe'en is a bad thing... !!!)